Barnsley Lass sends greetings from the Limousin....

I hope you enjoy what you see and read.

Let us know what you think about the site.

24 March 2007

SKY BRIDGE

SORRY WHAT I MEANT TO SAY WAS BABY JAMES WOULD LIKE TO GO THERE FOR HIS CHRISTMAS PRESENT AND AS HIS RESPOSIBLE ADULT GUARDIAN I.E DADDY I WOULD ALSO HAVE TO GO TO LOOK AFTER HIM. THANK YOU IF ANTONE ELSE WOULD LIKE TO COME THEY WOULD OF COURSE BE MORE THAN WELCOME. WE COULD MAKE IT A FAMILY CHRISTMAS TRIP MAYBE. COULD POSSIBLY GET A DISCOUNT AS A MULTIPLE BOOKING. WORTH A COAT OF THINKING ABOUT I THINK.
: 0 )

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can I come as well? I'm free most days other than 25thDecember.

cat said...

i think daddy thinks the magic money fairy is coming to see us all, like the magic washing fairy and the magic ironing fairy, (she's on strike though!)
maybe for our anniversary lov, our golden anniversary!